Sales Engineer/Consultant – Wisconsin & Minnesota
VRC Protx’s sales representative for the Great Lakes region, the Dale Prentice Company. is pleased to present the opportunity to join their team as an Industrial Sales Engineer. The Dale Prentice Company has been providing Application Engineering Solutions to their Midwest customers for over 90 years. At the Dale Prentice Company, they believe that people are their most important asset. This position presents an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual looking for a challenging and lively career in problem solving and sales.
This position will report to the Sales Team Manager. Qualified individuals will join their business development team in the Wisconsin and Minnesota area with an emphasis on process safety and process automation products and services.
- Preferred Degree or experience in one of the following: Business Development, Project Management, Technical Sales, Customer Service, Engineering, Equipment Repair, Valve Automation, Valve Actuators, Electronics, Field Service.
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Preferred previous sales experience.
- Preferred knowledge of process automation and related equipment.
- Mandatory Driver License
- Mandatory background check
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Comfortable presenting to large groups
- Ability to communicate technical topics
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Knack for problem solving
- Knack for identifying new ideas
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work with a team and work alone
The Dale Prentice Company offers a unique opportunity to join growing company where your contributions will make a difference every day. They offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn performance bonuses paired with medical benefits, 401k savings plan, training, phone, tuition reimbursement, automobile reimbursement, competitive vacation plan, and a flexible work environment.
Please send resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org