Sales Engineer/Consultant – Ohio
VRC Protx’s Strategic Partner, The Dale Prentice Company, is pleased to present the opportunity to join their team as a Sales Engineer in the geographic region of Ohio. The Dale Prentice Company has been providing Application Engineering Solutions to customers of the Midwest for over 90 years. Through professionalism, integrity, and application expertise, Prentice is growing into the Ohio region. At the Dale Prentice Company, they believe that people are their most important asset. This position presents an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual looking for a challenging and lively career in problem solving and sales.
- Degree or experience in one of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or qualified industrial experience in process piping systems and mechanical systems.
- Minimum of one 3+ month Internship or Co-op in a related field
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in related field
- Preferred previous sales experience
- Preferred knowledge of instrumentation, valves, piping systems, boilers, pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Mandatory Driver License
- Mandatory background check
- Geographically based in Ohio (Position will support offices based in Monroe, MI and Oak Park, MI)
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Ability to present to a large group
- Ability to self-manage and self-schedule
- Ability to teach technical topics to a large group
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Knack for problem solving
- Knack for identifying new ideas
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work with a team and work alone
The Dale Prentice Company offers a unique opportunity to join a growing company where your contributions will make a difference every day. They offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn performance bonuses paired with medical benefits, 401k savings plan, training, phone, tuition reimbursement, automobile reimbursement, competitive vacation plan, and a flexible work environment.
Please send resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them through the Careers section of this site.